Information we collect/automatic/provided- including third party
When accessing our services, we collect information to enable us to process your orders and improve our service. Information such as company name / address, contact names, phone number, email address, VAT number (if applicable) and bank account / credit / debit card information are provided by you when completing registration and/or placing an order. When using our websites, we will also collect information such as IP addresses, domain name and referring URL, time of visit, pages visited, and any searches performed. We may also receive and share information about you with third parties we are working with such as external accountants and IT support providers.
Use of Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- For the provision of services requested by you
- To help us identify and provide information on services/products which may be of interest to you
- Internal record keeping
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To administer and improve our website
- To keep our website safe and secure
We may share your Personal data with other organisations in the following ways:
- In the event our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us will be one of the transferred assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data to comply with any legal obligation
- Data processors who handle your data on our behalf in accordance with our instructions.
The security of your information is extremely important to us. We take reasonable administrative and electronic measures to protect all your information. Only authorised employees are permitted to access your data for the purposes previously identified. Our websites use SSL which provides encryption, authentication and message integrity. Access to stored data is password protected and access to passwords is limited. We work with our authorising banks and business partners to ensure the security of your credit card information by aligning with PCI requirements.
We are committed to compliance with GDPR which came into effect on 25th May 2018.
Contact details/Access to data